Neelesh E.K. is a trained engineer with 11 years of IT industry (HCL & TCS) experience, and left his job to pursue his interests in Film making. He reinvented himself as a photographer and today, his brand ‘NEK Photos’ is an established name in Malayalam Film Industry. He is working as a freelance photographer based in Kochi, and has done several celebrity shoots, magazine cover shoots, commercial shoots and many other event shoots.
- Runner up in National photography competition in connection with Photofest India 2013, organized by AKPA (All Kerala Photographers Association).
- Second runner up in Idukki district photography competition 2013, organized by AKPA (All Kerala Photographers Association).
- Second runner up in Corporate photography competition 2014, organized by Indian Photography Edition (IPE).
- Winner in SPAN photography competition 2014, conducted by SPAN Magazine (http://span.state.gov).
- Selected as “Top 10 photographers” by Fotowide magazine in 2014.
- Got selected for the wildlife camp conducted by Lalithkala academy in association with Kerala forest dept. at Munnar in 2015
- Winner of “Jeevajalam” photography competition conducted by Malayala Manorama in 2015.
- Winner of “Colors of India” photography competition conducted by Canon India in 2016.
- Winner of “Festivals of India” photography competition conducted by Tata Consultancy Services in 2016.